Are you waiting to be ready before starting your new website? Are you waiting until you know exactly what you want? You don’t have to. Web design is like therapy. It helps you get from where you are now (which already rocks!) to somewhere even better.
I love web design. But equally as much—I love the transformative process of using web design to help my clients get where they want to go: to an online presence they adore, that attracts the clients they want.
So if you’re thinking:
- Jill, I want a new website, but I have to get everything organized first.
- Jill, I want a new website, but I have to refine my target market first.
- Jill, I want a new website, but I’m so confused!
Worry not! In addition web design, I provide web therapy. You’ll get a great site that makes you look and feel fab—plus I’ll help you catapult over any hurdles along the way. If you have the desire to represent your business in a fresh, authentic way—that’s all you need. Just say: Jill, I want a new website! We can do the rest together.
What’s keeping you stuck?
- Afraid to officially put yourself out there in a “concrete” way? Don’t fret. Like you, websites are ever-evolving. You can update them every single day if you want. In my opinion, everything in life should be as flexible as a website!
- A target market: Are you scared that a website will make you definitively target a market? I have a very important statistic to share: Of all my clients, friends and colleagues who’ve targeted a market, zero have regretted it. Remember, targeting a market just helps you figure out who you want to pursue. I promise—crazy, wild, non-ideal projects will still come your way—and by all means—you can still take ‘em!
- Afraid to let go of old stuff? I understand. It took me a while to re-do my ancient headshot. But boy, do I feel better. Getting rid of old baggage is therapeutic. Even though I’m 6 years older than my last picture, the refresh makes me feel younger. So if, like I did, you have issues to stomp—I’ll put on my stompin’ boots and help you.
Like therapy, web design will transform you.
- Clarity is included. Feeling confused, cluttered or uncertain? My process will give you truckloads of clarity. It’s all included.
- Your future is now. By living in the past or waiting to be perfect in the future, the present is being missed. By taking the leap now, you’ll start shaping your future.
- You’ll get guided. I’ll help you overcome your fears to put yourself out there and I’ll push you to affirm your awesomeness. Butt-kicking also included if necessary.
- There are feelings. Emotions can be part of the journey to your new website. During the process, I’ll be your emotional rock and keep you strong. What emotion will you feel afterwards? Excited. Happy. Relieved. See what other clients have felt.
- I’ll help you be you. Authenticity is powerful. When you’re honest about what you want, need and think, the world is your treasure chest.
It’s my job to give you an amazing website. It’s also my passion and privilege to help you get there. No matter where you are in your process, this Georgia girl will help you figure it all out.
Stop waiting to be ready. Climb onto my virtual couch and we’ll get you ready together.