You might be wondering, Can you use your WordPress website to sell something?
Heck yes! Whether you’re selling a service or product, WordPress is an amazing platform to help you achieve all of your business goals—including sales, scheduling, subscriptions—and everything necessary to have a successful eCommerce site. Yet another reason I love WordPress!
Whether you’re creating a brand new eCommerce website with WordPress, or using your existing WordPress site to sell stuff, my favorite plug-in to use is WooCommerce. It’s awesome because, like WordPress itself, it’s also free (although there are extensions that cost money). It works for small or large online sellers and has plenty of flexibility.
Today I want to share a few recent projects that integrate WooCommerce, so you can understand what’s possible:
- Ralyn Shoe Care: An online retailer for quality shoe care products.
- Aimee Raupp Beauty: The home of hand-crafted skincare products by women’s health and fertility expert, Aimee Raupp.
- Pete the Planner: Where radio host, author, and personal finance expert, Pete the Planner, sells books, workbooks and ebooks, and courses.
I’m also currently working on the following eCommerce projects:
- A pet sitting website where pet parents can check availability and book pet sitters.
- A website where customers can build and pay for their own coffee subscriptions.
- A member website for film directors where members can apply and pay for membership as well as inclusion in a searchable directory.
Pretty nifty, right? I think so.
I’ve been creating eCommerce sites for years…but I’ve just created a package specific to these sites. Check out my new ‘You sell it’ add-on package for WordPress eCommerce website creation and the accompanying page which details all the goodies that are included in my WordPress eCommerce web design package.
Do you want to sell a product, service, course, or membership?
Do you want clients to be able to pay for a session or subscription online?
We can use WordPress! The extendability of WordPress is endless.
If you have eCommerce business needs similar to these examples (or totally different), let’s talk!